Thursday, June 23, 2011

June is the month for BIRTHDAYS!

I want to start off by apologizing for my absence from the blogosphere lately, I have been out enjoying the long summer days! And more importantly this month holds a very special day….my birthday!! Anybody that knows me knows that I still make an unnecessarily big deal out of my birthday so it's no surprise I packed it up and took myself on vacation!


But before I left, my coworkers got me a pretty cookie cake and my sweet friends joined me for a pre birthday dinner at Bottega. YUM!


Then it was off to Sandestin for an extended weekend of sunshine, good food, and lots of dancing! :)


I know I have also neglected my recipe challenge (shocker), but I am making an "N" dish this weekend that I promise to post ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment