Monday, February 21, 2011

President's Day

Happy Monday everyone! Thanks to old George and Abe, I got to have today off! The weather has been so nice here, it feels like spring. And I had a great weekend with my parents and Bella outside enjoying it!

Today I did something that, in my entire 25 1/2 years, I can say that I have never done. I took the opportunity to go shopping at the outlet mall (now this I had done before) and stumbled into the new Coach outlet that just opened over the weekend. Now anybody who has been anywhere with me knows that I carry my same black Hobo clutch that I have had for years. And it has served me well I will say. But after I saw this beauty pictured below, I knew it was time to bite the bullet and get me a big girl purse! Let me just say, I am in love! I don't even know what I am going to put in it yet, so many possibilities!



Have a great week! Looking forward to my next few posts!

1 comment:

  1. That bag is gorgeous and I am jealous!!!! I thought of you yesterday, I filled up my clutch way too full and had to put it in a bigger clutch!

    ReplyDelete