Monday, October 25, 2010

Fallish Front Porch

Hi blogging world...I hope you (all three of you) are well! I wanted to share a picture from my weekend! I had such a great weekend just relaxing and running some much needed errands. I got to spin Saturday morning, which even though it's early in the am, it's so much fun! The instructor plays old school rap songs and gets everyone in on the singing. It sounds cheesy but it makes you forget you are about to die on your bike! Then Bella and I went furniture shopping because I am looking for a coffee table. I got a new rug awhile back and now my furniture doesn't match. Stay tuned for the unveiling in a coming post, my deadline to find one is my Christmas party!

Saturday night I went with my friend Whitney to Chuy's, which is a new Mexican place here in Birmingham. It has a really nice view of the city and a great place to enjoy a marg! Then we trucked it over to the movie theater to see Secretariat. It was a good, uplifting movie that I always like to see! And I love Diane Lane, she's so classy! And even looks good as a blonde!



Here's a picture of the real owner of Secretariat, I love true stories!



Sunday was church then I got to plant my pansies that have been sitting in my front yard waiting for a home. I am proud to say that I have successfully kept alive three whole plants! And sometimes I have to pinch myself because I can't believe that I own my own home, even if it is a work in progress!





So I hope you had as wonderful a weekend as I did! Stay tuned for my H recipe this wekeend!

1 comment:

  1. Your front porch is so festivel! I'm so proud of my home-owning bestie;)

    ReplyDelete